Class 2 (Cat C) Licence Acquisition | FULL PACKAGE
The Category C driving licence allows people to drive rigid vehicles up to 32 tonnes. These vehicles can include bin wagons, tippers, flat-beds and curtain-sided vehicles. The course content is aimed at fully preparing candidates by teaching them the correct driving techniques and procedures to reach the standard required in order to pass a DVSA driving test. The course is delivered in a class 2 (rigid) lorry.
It is a 20 hours course. Training is conducted only on a 1:1 basis.
This course is inclusive of :
✅medical checks (1 appointment)
✅theory tests (Modules 1&2; one attempt per each test)
✅theory revision material
✅on-road training (20 hours)
✅practical test (Module 3, one attempt)
✅initial CPC test (Module 4, one attempt)
In order to attend this course each candidate needs to be 18 years old and hold a full Category B (Car) licence. Steps required to obtain a full category C licence are as follows:
1. Pass a medical examination
2. Apply for category C provisional driving licence entitlement
3. Pass a theory and hazard perception test (CPC Module 1)
4. Pass case study theory test (CPC Module 2)
5. Pass the practical driving test (CPC Module 3)
6. Pass associated knowledge practical test (CPC Module 4)
1. When a person passes a Category C driving test, they also have the automatic entitlement to drive vehicles in Category C1.
2. Once a Module 4 test is passed a candidate receives a Driver CPC qualification. This is valid for 5 years. Candidates then must complete 35 hours periodic training within those 5 years and every 5 years thereafter.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER?
1. Arrange your training with one of our instructors by emailing email@example.com
2. Vouchers can be redeemed instantly by quoting the '#XXXX-XXXXXX' transaction code after you have arranged your first lesson with one of our instructors.
* By training with us you support the local charitable work of Aberdeen Foyer
* Purchased vouchers are valid for one year.
* Booking with Roadwise Terms and Conditions: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
* Roadwise Cancellation and Refund Policy: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
#Roadwise_LGV #LGVAberdeen #HGVAberdeen #LGVTraining #HGVTraining #Class2Test #Class1Test #LGVMod3 #Mod3Test #Module3 #Module4 #25YearsInBusiness #ClassC #ClassCE #CElicence #RoadwiseDriverTrainingCIC #LocalInstructors #RoadwiseDriverTraining #PasswithRoadwise #LGV #HGV
**Please note there is a £2.5 fee to compensate transaction costs payable to payment processor Stripe**
** Any gift vouchers will be emailed to the email address indicated on the purchase order. No vouchers are going to be sent via post**