Intensive Driving Course (20 hours) : Manual or Automatic
£205.00 - £615.00
1. Roadwise is NOT a booking agent. We run a network of franchised driving instructors which means that all the intensive/semi intensive training courses or packages booked by you will be provided by our in-house team which means Roadwise controls training quality and conduct standards.
2. By booking directly with us you save on agency booking fees.
3. Each course is for the total amount of hours booked. The total hours of the course booked includes the time required for taking your practical test (if applicable) and drive home at the end of the course. Additional hours can be booked with your instructor at the agreed hourly rate and is subject to instructor availability.
4. The full course fee must be paid via our booking system before training commences.
5. You have the option to conduct the course over a 1 week period or spread it over 2 to 3 weeks.
6. Training is carried out on 1:1 basis.
7. The quoted course price does not include test fees to allowing you the flexibility and control over the learning process. It also allows you to book a test(s) (https://www.gov.uk/driving-test-cost when you are test ready.
8. Training in manual transmission vehicle(s) is available in Aberdeen, Aboyne, Alford, Banchory, Ellon, Forfar, Inverurie, Laurencekirk, Fraserburgh, Peterhead, Montrose and Stonehaven.
Automatic tuition is available in Aberdeen, Stonehaven and 10 mile radius. Training in an automatic vehicle is available in Aberdeen and Stonehaven and a 10-mile radius thereof.
9. You must pass the legally required eyesight test (20.5m or 67 ft) before commencing any on-road training. This test will be conducted by your driving instructor at the start of the first lesson. On-road training will not be possible if the eyesight standard is not met. In these circumstances any agreed hours booked in with the instructor together with training fees would be lost.
10. You must hold a provisional driving licence which must be produced on or before the first lesson. Failure to produce a provisional licence will result in the lesson(s) being cancelled and booked hours for your session will be chargeable in full and non-refundable.
11. Your instructor reserves the right not to take you to test if they consider that you have not achieved the required standard.
12. We will supply driver training to the standards laid down by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency.
13. We will provide a vehicle which is fully insured, roadworthy, has dual controls fitted for the purpose of driver training and is suitable for driving tests.
14. We reserve the right to cancel a lesson at short notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a pupil cancelling a lesson with less than 48 hours’ notice, a full lesson fee will be charged.
15. If the pupil is unfit to drive or does not meet the DVSA legal requirements the lesson will be cancelled with no refunds. The pupil must not be under the influence of drink or drugs at any time. If your driving instructor detects signs of the above, allotted hours for that day will be cancelled and chargeable.
>>>We have been voted as one of the best rated driving schools in Aberdeen in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 based on local reviews, history, trading standards, ratings, satisfaction, trust, price and general excellence. Our Google and Facebook reviews speak volumes about our trainers and work ethics.
>>> Contact us on 08000 151 642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org