LGV Class C Licence Acquisition - 18 Hours Course & Test
£365.00 - £1,100.00
The Category C driving licence allows people to drive rigid vehicles up to 32 tonnes. These vehicles can include bin wagons, tippers, flat-beds and curtain-sided vehicles.
The course content is aimed at fully preparing candidates by teaching them the correct driving techniques and procedures to reach the standard required in order to pass a DVSA driving test. The course is delivered in a class 2 (rigid) lorry.
It is an 18 hours course. Due to Covid-19 restrictions training is conducted only on a 1:1 basis.
In order to attend this course each candidate needs to be 18 years old and hold a full Category B (Car) licence. Steps required to obtain a full category C licence are as follows:
1. Pass a medical examination
2. Apply for category C provisional driving licence entitlement
3. Pass a theory and hazard perception test
4. Pass the practical driving test
OUTCOME : When a person passes a Category C driving test, they also have the automatic entitlement to drive vehicles in Category C1.
CLIENT FEEDBACK: "Went through my class C licence with John. Guy is a legend. Lots of patience, outgoing, exceptionally witty. Put me at ease throughout the process. Would highly recommend him to anyone that is considering doing there LGV licence." (Ronald)
COST: £1100.00 which is inclusive of practical driving test fee £115. Payment must be made before training can take place.
VOUCHER OPTIONS : Please select one of the following options from the drop-down menu
* LGV Class C Licence Acquisition - 18 Hours Course & Test | £1100
* Option 'LGV Class C License Acquisition - Additional Training & Test (3.5 hours)' | £365. This package is aimed at candidates who have previous LGV driving experience or need additional training time before sitting the test.
QUESTIONS? We love them – get in touch on 08000 151 642, Send Facebook message @roadwiseDT or email email@example.com
We have been voted as one of the best rated driving schools in Aberdeen since 2015 through to 2020 based on local reviews, history, trading standards, ratings, satisfaction, trust, price and general excellence.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER?
1. Arrange your driving lessons with one of our instructors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Vouchers can be redeemed instantly by quoting the '#XXXX-XXXXXX' transaction code after you have arranged your first lesson with one of our instructors.
* By training with us you support the local charitable work of Aberdeen Foyer
* Purchased vouchers are valid for one year.
* Booking with Roadwise Terms and Conditions: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
* Roadwise Cancellation and Refund Policy: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
#LGV #LGVTraining #ClassC #Class2Test #Class1Test #CElicence #LGVMod3 #Mod3Test #LGVAberdeen #Pass #HGV #Aberdeen #RoadwiseTeam #RoadwiseDriverTrainingCIC #25YearsInBusiness #LocalInstructors #PasswithRoadwise