LGV Class 1 (C+E) Licence Acquisition
The Category C+E driving licence allows people to drive articulated vehicles including category C vehicles with a trailer over 750kg.
These vehicles can include bin wagons, tippers, flat-beds and curtain-sided vehicles. The course content is aimed at fully preparing candidates by teaching them the correct driving techniques and procedures to reach the standard required in order to pass a DVSA driving test. The course is delivered in a class 1 (articulated) lorry.
It is a 17 hours course + Test. Due to Covid-19 restrictions training is conducted only on a 1:1 basis.
In order to attend this course each candidate needs to be 18 years old and hold a full Category C (rigid) licence.
1. When a person passes a Category C+E they will receive this entitlement
2. Passing a C+E test will automatically give you entitlement to drive B+E (car and trailer).
Cost: £1200.00 which is inclusive of practical driving test fee £115.
QUESTIONS? We love them – get in touch on 08000 151 642, Send Facebook message @roadwiseDT or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been voted as one of the best rated driving schools in Aberdeen since 2015 through to 2020 based on local reviews, history, trading standards, ratings, satisfaction, trust, price and general excellence.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER?
1. Arrange your driving lessons with one of our instructors by emailing email@example.com
2. Vouchers can be redeemed instantly by quoting the '#XXXX-XXXXXX' transaction code after you have arranged your first lesson with one of our instructors.
* By training with us you support the local charitable work of Aberdeen Foyer
* Purchased vouchers are valid for one year.
* Booking with Roadwise Terms and Conditions: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
* Roadwise Cancellation and Refund Policy: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
#LGV #LGVTraining #ClassC #Class2Test #Class1Test #CElicence #LGVMod3 #Mod3Test #LGVAberdeen #Pass #HGV #Aberdeen #RoadwiseTeam #SharingGoodVibes #RoadwiseDriverTrainingCIC #25YearsInBusiness #LocalInstructors #PasswithRoadwise