LGV Class C+E Licence Acquisition
The Category C+E driving licence allows people to drive articulated vehicles including category C vehicles with a trailer over 750kg.
These vehicles can include bin wagons, tippers, flat-beds and curtain-sided vehicles. The course content is aimed at fully preparing candidates by teaching them the correct driving techniques and procedures to reach the standard required in order to pass a DVSA driving test. The course is delivered in a class 1 (articulated) lorry.
This course comprises of two elements:
PART 1: a 4 day practical course with a test on day 5.
In order to attend this course each candidate needs to be 18 years old and hold a full Category C (rigid) licence. Steps required to obtain a full category C+E licence are as follows:
1. Pass a medical examination
2. Apply for category C+E provisional driving licence entitlement
3. Pass a theory and hazard perception test (CPC Module 1)
4. Pass the practical driving test (CPC Module 3)
1. When a person passes a Category C+E they will receive this entitlement
2. Passing a C+E test will automatically give you entitlement to drive B+E (car and trailer).
Training is conducted on 2:1 or 1:1 basis.
Cost: £1,005 + Practical driving test fee £115
>>>We have been voted as one of the best rated driving schools in Aberdeen in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 based on local reviews, history, trading standards, ratings, satisfaction, trust, price and general excellence. Our Google and Facebook reviews speak volumes about our trainers and work ethics.
>>> CONTACT us on 08000 151 642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org