Module 4 Driver CPC Walk Around Training & Test
Module 4 is a separate practical test that lasts for approximately 30 minutes and is generally conducted before Module 3 – the practical driving test. On the test an examiner will ask you a number of safety related questions and candidates must demonstrate by using the vehicle various restraining devices.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Driver CPC Module 2 must be taken before candidate can take this practical test.
OUTCOME: Once a Module 4 test is passed a candidate receives a Driver CPC qualification. This is valid for 5 years. Candidates then must complete 35 hours periodic training within those 5 years and every 5 years thereafter.
Cost: £325 which is inclusive of Module 4 test fee £55
QUESTIONS? We love them – get in touch on 08000 151 642, Send Facebook message @roadwiseDT or email email@example.com
We have been voted as one of the best rated driving schools in Aberdeen since 2015 through to 2020 based on local reviews, history, trading standards, ratings, satisfaction, trust, price and general excellence.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER?
1. Arrange your driving lessons with one of our instructors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Vouchers can be redeemed instantly by quoting the '#XXXX-XXXXXX' transaction code after you have arranged your first lesson with one of our instructors.
* By training with us you support the local charitable work of Aberdeen Foyer
* Purchased vouchers are valid for one year.
* Booking with Roadwise Terms and Conditions: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
* Roadwise Cancellation and Refund Policy: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
#LGV #LGVTraining #ClassC #Class2Test #Class1Test #CElicence #LGVMod3 #Mod3Test #LGVAberdeen #Pass #HGV #Aberdeen #RoadwiseTeam #SharingGoodVibes #RoadwiseDriverTrainingCIC #25YearsInBusiness #LocalInstructors #PasswithRoadwise