Module 4 Driver CPC Walk Around Training & Test
Module 4 is a separate practical test that lasts for approximately 30 minutes and is generally conducted before Module 3 – the practical driving test. On the test an examiner will ask you a number of safety related questions and candidates must demonstrate by using the vehicle various restraining devices.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Driver CPC Module 2 must be taken before candidate can take this practical test.
OUTCOME: Once a Module 4 test is passed a candidate receives a Driver CPC qualification. This is valid for 5 years. Candidates then must complete 35 hours periodic training within those 5 years and every 5 years thereafter.
Cost: £325 which is inclusive of Module 4 test fee £55
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER?
1. Arrange your driving lessons with one of our instructors by emailing email@example.com
2. Vouchers can be redeemed instantly by quoting the '#XXXX-XXXXXX' transaction code after you have arranged your first lesson with one of our instructors.
* By training with us you support the local charitable work of Aberdeen Foyer
* Purchased vouchers are valid for one year.
* Booking with Roadwise Terms and Conditions: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
* Roadwise Cancellation and Refund Policy: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
#Roadwise_LGV #LGVAberdeen #HGVAberdeen #LGVTraining #HGVTraining #Class2Test #Class1Test #LGVMod3 #Mod3Test #Module3 #Module4 #25YearsInBusiness #ClassC #ClassCE #CElicence #RoadwiseDriverTrainingCIC #LocalInstructors #RoadwiseDriverTraining #PasswithRoadwise #LGV #HGV