Trailer Towing Assessment Session & Additional Hours
Your training with our team will start with 2 hours assessment session, which is designed to establish how many hours of further training (if any) a candidate may require to achieve test standard. During this screening session our trainer will take you through each component part of the test requirements including coupling and uncoupling and reversing skills.
Note: Training price does not include the cost of practical test (£115). If you need to sit a test, it is arranged separately with instructor.
We have been voted as one of the best rated driving schools in Aberdeen since 2015 through to 2020 based on local reviews, history, trading standards, ratings, satisfaction, trust, price and general excellence.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER?
1. Arrange your driving lessons with one of our instructors by emailing email@example.com
2. Vouchers can be redeemed instantly by quoting the '#XXXX-XXXXXX' transaction code after you have arranged your first lesson with one of our instructors.
QUESTIONS? We love them – get in touch on 08000 151 642, Send Facebook message @roadwiseDT or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* By training with us you support the local charitable work of Aberdeen Foyer
* Purchased vouchers are valid for one year.
* Booking with Roadwise Terms and Conditions: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
* Roadwise Cancellation and Refund Policy: https://www.roadwisedrivertraining.co.uk/terms/
#TrailerTowingTraining #TrailerTowingTests #Trailers #BELicence #BETest #Aberdeen #RoadwiseTeam #RoadwiseDriverTrainingCIC #25YearsInBusiness #LocalInstructors