UK Road Familiarisation Course
UK Road Familiarisation coaching course is designed to give drivers recently relocated to the UK a thorough theoretical and practical introduction to on-road procedures and legislation. The course is suitable for any driver unfamiliar with driving in the UK with the aim of enhancing their existing road skills and knowledge.
• Driving licence and eyesight checks;
• Vehicle pre-drive checks
• Signals at roundabouts and junctions
• Road signs and markings
• Types of roads within the UK road network
• Speed limits on different types of roads
• Negotiating box junctions and traffic light crossing
• General defensive driving principles and fuel management techniques
By attending this coaching course delegate will be able to:
• Increase an understanding of specifics and rules of driving on the UK roads
• Apply coaching advice specific to their risks
• Be able to reduce the likelihood of being involved in a collision
• Improve their ability to perceive risks and identify hazards related to driving in the UK
The training is carried out on 1:1 ratio over 3.5 hours per session.
*This package does not include usage of Roadwise vehicle.
>>>We have been voted as one of the best rated driving schools in Aberdeen in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 based on local reviews, history, trading standards, ratings, satisfaction, trust, price and general excellence. Our Google and Facebook reviews speak volumes about our trainers and work ethics.
>>> Contact us on 08000 151 642 or email email@example.com